GAY looking for LES to have a baby KRAKOW/LONDON

Ponieważ mam bardzo dużo wejść z USA, UK i Irlandii więc tu będzie się można ogłaszać tylko po angielsku
Paul33

GAY looking for LES to have a baby KRAKOW/LONDON

Post autor: Paul33 »

Hello im Paul and Iam 33 years Gay. (Portuguese) Light brown skin, black hair, brown eyes (178 cm, 75kg).

Iam here because im looking for a nice polish Less girl who is responsible and matured and would like to have a baby. In my life I reached this time that I would really want to have a baby and share responsibility between two of us.

Iam responsible person with good sense of humour. I'am educated, well settled, financially independent, with good career. Iam currently staying in London, but I will travel to Krakow a lot.

My preference goes to Polish Girls as Iam attracted to blond, and blue/gray eyes girls I also find Poles with the same culture as Portuguese therefore it is a priority.

I dont mind if mother of my child is in relationship or a single person. Iam open minded person and prefer the girl to be open minded as well, and also willingly to go on holiday to exotic place as I do have my own place. If you are interested please feel free to write to me on the below e-mail.

Kind Regards,

Paul dcostapaul954@gmail.com
ODPOWIEDZ