Couple looking for a sperm donor-Dublin, Ireland

Ponieważ mam bardzo dużo wejść z USA, UK i Irlandii więc tu będzie się można ogłaszać tylko po angielsku
Avagatto

Couple looking for a sperm donor-Dublin, Ireland

Post autor: Avagatto »

Hi. We are looking for sperm donor for home insemination. AI only.
An excellent donor, no addictions, with up-to-date sti / std tests, advantage will be an up-to-date test of sperm quality.
We expect honesty about the absence of genetic diseases in the family, up to 45 years of age, higher education preferred.
We are married, F 44, M 45. Both with higher education, working professionals. We maintain independent level of living. We are healthy and active.
We are looking for a professional approach.
We expect and ensure anonymity.
newlifebaby884

Re: Couple looking for a sperm donor-Dublin, Ireland

Post autor: newlifebaby884 »

hi send text...
newlifebaby884

Post autor: newlifebaby884 »

hello, if you want me to cum very deep, write to me ... then we'll meet ... I give you a chance to have a child, make an appointment ... but without obligation ... my sperm are mobile and go deep ... check me .. I give you hope, I don't take it away...
Latinboy

Post autor: Latinboy »

Written me if you continued looking for a serious donor
Najpiękniejszą rzeczą dla kobiety jest bycie matką, a pomaganie innym kobietom w tej przygodzie to wielki zaszczyt.
sneforov

Post autor: sneforov »

Hello:) I can help with fertilization. 33 years old. Height 178 cm, weight 75 kg. IQ: 130. Attractive appearance, dark brown eyes, excellent health - I can confirm this with the latest research 2023 and demonstration research over the past 5 years (can send result to email). Semen analysis: all indicators seem to be normal, sperm count indicators exceed the minimum limit of normal by 4-5 times. Blood type ARhD+.
When it comes to health, I try to lead a healthy lifestyle.
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs.
Every day I run 3-5 km and do basic physical training.
There was a period when I became interested in my family tree and searched through records of relatives and archives up to the 6th generation - they all lived 70-80+ years, there were a few 90+. Neither of them nor their immediate relatives or parents had any mental or serious health problems.
Smart, persistent, I have an analytical mindset. I work in the IT industry as Software Engineer.
Email: sneforov@gmail.com
ODPOWIEDZ